Our benefits are structured in such a way to make our engineers feel value.
Here is a quick overview of the benefits:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Open and collaborative environment
- Build meaningful client relationships
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Technical and managerial support career paths
- Regular performance appraisals
· Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from a recognized university.
· Must be dynamic and able to work independently.
· Good communication skills and good leadership quality is desirable.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
2 position(s) are available.